If you or someone you know would love to work for a fantastic local nonprofit and support teachers and children, please take a look at or forward this job opportunity. As of the week of 11/5/18, we are still actively soliciting applications for the Development Manager position.
This position is perfect for a dynamic self-starter who has some experience in development and is passionate about supporting the mission and programs of a charitable organization like Schoolhouse Supplies.
The ideal candidate 1) is detail oriented, 2) has strong written and phone communication skills, 3) feels comfortable using databases and other office technologies to optimize work productivity, 4) likes managing multiple projects, 5) successfully meets multiple concurrent deadlines, 6) enjoys working with team input, 6) has a sense of humor, and 7) is willing to pitch in on tasks small and large. Specific duties and qualifications related to the position are outlined in the job description and announcement which can be found here: www.schoolhousesupplies.org/development-manager-position-announcement-2018/
Update on Program Coordinator Hiring Process:
The interview process is underway and we are no longer reviewing resumes for the Program Coordinator position. All candidates who applied by the priority deadline of October 29 should have received an email reply indicating the status of their application. If you would like to review the job description, click here.
How to Apply (Development Manager position only)
- Please review the full job description and requested qualifications for the position.
- Please email a resume and letter of interest/cover letter to connect[at]schoolhousesupplies.org and be sure to include your last name and position title in the subject line (abbreviations are fine).
- The letter of interest/cover letter can be brief, but do let us know why you want to work for Schoolhouse Supplies and/or some specific examples of how the position aligns with your skills and strengths.
- The review of resumes and candidate interviews will begin immediately and the position is open until filled. Interview preference will be given to candidates who apply by November 5, 2018 for the Development Manager position.
- We would like to fill the position as soon as possible, but are willing to negotiate a mutually agreeable start date.