December 6, 2017
Schoolhouse Supplies will be holding Free Store for Teachers Feedback Sessions in January! We want to hear from teachers, school staff and the community about how they use the Free Store, ideas about areas of improvement and how we can increase our impact.
*As a token of our gratitude, all participants will either:
– get to shop in the Free Store after the session (Thursday and Monday sessions)
– receive a “goody bag” of school supplies (Saturday session)
1. Thursday, January 11th, 5-6 pm at Schoolhouse Supplies (2735 NE 82nd Ave.) – one hour session, followed by optional one hour shopping
2. Saturday, January 20th, 10-11 am at Schoolhouse Supplies (2735 NE 82nd Ave.) – one hour session
3. Monday, January 22nd, 4-5 pm at Schoolhouse Supplies (2735 NE 82nd Ave.) – one hour session, followed by optional one hour shopping
If you’re interested in participating, please fill out the Feedback Session Interest Form linked below by January 8th. You will be asked to select one session to attend. Participation is limited and sessions may fill up. You will be notified by January 9th whether or not your selected session is available.
Click on this link to fill out the form! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/feedback_interest
Can’t attend a session? Look for a Free Store for Teachers Feedback Survey in the coming months – or feel free to share your thoughts and ideas anytime!
Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 8, 2017
Thank you to the hundreds of individuals and businesses who participated in the Schoolhouse Supplies fundraising appeal and the KGW School Supply Drive in 2016. The generosity of our community resulted in $273,773 in School Supplies to local students! … Read more »