May 13, 2020: We have made changes to our product donation process due to the COVID 19 pandemic. Learn more and schedule a drop-off here. We are not able to pick-up donations at this time.
If you are a Portland metropolitan area business and delivery to Schoolhouse Supplies is not possible, consider requesting a pick-up. At this time, we can not do pick-ups for school clean outs. Pick-ups must contain at least four boxes of supplies we accept.
After you fill out the form below, we will call you to schedule a pick-up time if your donation qualifies. Within approximately 5-7 business days, a volunteer will come to your location to collect your donation.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We do not pick up donations that are less than 4 banker boxes (15″ x 12″ x 10″).
- If you do not have a parking lot, note free parking location on the form as volunteers cannot pay for parking, and any other details about the pick-up that may be helpful to someone who has never been to your business.
- All donations must be boxed or bagged prior to pick-up.
- Tell us ahead of time if you have any extra- large, heavy boxes or over-sized items.
- The volunteer doing the pick-up will call to let you know when they are on their way.
- Volunteers can assist with loading into their vehicle but should not be expected do it on their own, so please provide help to load donations.
- We cannot guarantee that we can provide carts. Ig carts are needed, we ask that you provide your own or let us know if one is necessary.
- Volunteers will bring a tax receipt for your donation.
If you have any questions about your donation or the pickup process, feel free to call us at (503) 249-9933.