Thank you to the sponsors and guests who made the 2018 Celebrity Spelling Bee on March 1 a success! Check back here for official photos and more updates. Spelling teams from KinderCare Education, Fred Meyer, OnPoint Community Credit Union, iHeartMedia, and Dobbes Family Estate battled it out for the title of Spelling Bee Champion. And with the word PIROUETTE April Baer and Ryan White spelled victory for Team Fred Meyer!
Are you ready for 2019? Event Sponsorships & Spelling Team Sponsorships Begin at $5,000 and include:
- Tables for 8-10 guests
- Visibility as a partner in education and supporting children in need in the Portland Metro Area
- A unique opportunity to connect with other business leaders and engage with the community in a fun and entertaining environment
- A way to promote your company’s commitment to community outreach and volunteerism
For detailed sponsorship opportunities and additional information, please contact Alice Forbes at 503.249.9933 ext. 8 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A *convivial evening of intelligent fun not to be missed! This annual event brings together our community of business leaders, education supporters, and friends of Schoolhouse Supplies for a one-of-a-kind event.
1. friendly; agreeable: a convivial atmosphere.
2. fond of feasting, drinking, and merry company; jovial.
3. of or befitting a feast; festive.
1660–70; < Late Latin convīviālis festal, equivalent to Latin convīvi ( um ) feast ( convīv ( ere ) to live together, dine together ( con- con- + vīvere to live) + -ium -ium) + -ālis -al1